These are some of our favorite places in the guesthouse.
- Swimming Pool
- Jump in after a long day of sightseeing to freshen up and forget everything. Our sparkling pool is salt chlorinated.
- Main Lounge
- Comfortable sofas are awaiting you in our lounge for relaxation and a chat. Some of you may want to try out our piano. In the winter, you can relax here next to the fireplace.
- Library and Internet Lounge
- In our library, you find a collection of books in several languages. Feel free to borrow any of them. There is a nice fireplace which we use on the colder winter evenings. We just installed a new computer, which provides free internet access for our guests. Let us know if you need a blank CD so you can download and burn the pictures of your trip.
- Breakfast Room
- Enjoy the view on the pool from our sunny Breakfast Room while we serve you a hearty breakfast with fruit juice, fresh fruit salad, cereals, joghurt, fresh rolls, butter, and jam, and, of course, freshly made tea or coffee. Please put in your order for cooked breakfast (eggs any style, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes). If you think of ordering dinner (ask for our choice of restaurants which are working with Mr. Delivery), you are very welcome to have dinner in the Breakfast Room. We will provide plates and cutlery. Beverages are available from our bar.
- Poolside Lapa
- During the day, this is a wonderful refuge from the sun. In the afternoon, an excellent setting for a cup of tea or an espresso. It goes without saying that it's the best place to have to have a cup of champagne in the evening.
- Our garden features many types of the Cape's native plants, as well as a delightful amount of flowers. After a busy sightseeing schedule, it's nice to find a bench and spend the afternoon with a good book.